OasisStone™ River Rock Panel Mold created by master stone masons. This river rock mold offers a mountain cabin look with natural details that will bring your outdoor kitchen build to life. Unlike veneers, our molds are designed to stand on their own without any internal structural support necessary.
OasisStone™ River Rock Mold Dimensions
- Width: 10 ft. (120 In.)
- Height: 3.3 ft. (40 in.)
- Depth: 1.5 in. – 2.5inch
- Coverage: 33 sq. ft.
OasisStone™ River Rock Panel Pour Instructions
- Make sure panel is placed on a level surface.
- Vacuum mold surface with shop vac fixed with brush attachment.
- Use pump sprayer to lightly and evenly coat surface with OasisStone™ Mold Release for an easy extraction once cured. Wipe up any pooled liquid with clean cloth.
- Mix OasisStone™ Masonry Panel and Concrete Mix Per Instructions.
- For best results, use vibration table.
- Cover with 1.5 mil sheet plastic to help even out and increase curing time. If pouring below 60°F, place electric heating blankets on top of plastic to help with curing.
- After approximately 4 hours, you’re ready to flip your casting and pull away from mold